Create an LMACS Request
- Login to LMACS and create a new request for a CCID (administration).
- Fill out the form located here: Create New Person ID Form
- Upload a signed copy of the form to the LMACS request.
Request a ONEcard
- Once you have received your CCID, go to the ONEcard website.
- Follow the instructions in the ONEcard for staff, post docs and contractors section to request a physical ONEcard.
You may now proceed to Request after-hours building access.
Guest CCID Renewal
Please note that Guest CCID will expire after one (1) year regardless of activity. Users are responsible for requesting Guest CCID renewal in a timely manner to avoid loss of services, including loss of after-hours building access.
Multiple Requests in a Single Group
If a single group is requesting multiple CCIDs, they may use a single request, with individual request items for each user. Signed forms must be uploaded to the appropriate user request item.